Hants West NSTU
As the appropriate response to COVID-19 is coming into focus, NSTU is making plans to keep members, staff and visitors safe.
Effective 16 March 2020:
- All meetings/events at Joseph Howe Drive and all NSTU Provincial, Regional and Local meetings/events, regardless of location, are cancelled until at least Sunday, April 5.
- The above cancellation includes Pre-Retirement Seminars, Member Services Conference, Status of Women Conference, Local President’s Conference, EIP, John Huntley’s.
- Provincial Executive will meet by conference call as required.
- Joseph Howe Drive is closed to visitors and NSTU staff will be working from home until at least Monday, April 6.
- Essential services will continue to be available to members by email. Voicemail will be checked several times per day and referred to the appropriate staff.
- Scheduled counselling appointments will be cancelled or conducted by phone. No new appointments will be scheduled.
In these uncertain times it's important to reach out when you need help. Please remind each other of the assistance available, such as through Resilience® (Employee and Family Assistance Program)
All NSTU members should be checking their NSTU webmail regularly as well as their gnspes in order to ensure you have the most up-to-date information. If you do not have a NSTU webmail address please click here to set up an account. You can also have your NSTU account forwarded directly to a personal account for your user convenience.
The Hants West Local Scholarship Application is now posted.
The NSTU Insurance Trust Group has a new website. To take a look click here: https://nstuinsurance.ca .
Local Meeting Location Avon View High School Room 219